Saturday, September 09, 2006

2 and counting

I have just introduced the natural products I take to 2 frineds who suffer from MS. I do not want to use their names, but I would like to keep you updated on their progress.

Friend #1
Has Been on the HGH product for just over a week, and is now starting the aloe(her aloe was lost in a box with mine). along with a multi vitamin! Her spirit is strong and her determination is admirable! The HGH has given her a bit more zip! She hs promised to keep me updated as she goes along, and I will keep you updated! She waiting to get the diagnosis on which type of MS she has. I will keep you posted on how she is doing!

Friend #2
Is a phone friend and has been diagnosed for many years, her product arrived and she couldnt wait to start taking it! No results are in yet but I will keep you posted!

I will keep adding to this one, or link to their blogs if they decide to share their experiences! I would like to invite any and all with MS to add a link if they are so inclined!

4 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Not that I am even a passing aquaintance, but I find that daily doses of GLA (via evening primrose oil) and lots of dark fruit (blueberries, blackberries, red/purple grapes, pumbs, etc) have been doing the right thing for me over the last 10 years or so. Of course, your milage may vary.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Multiple sclerosis and me said...

Thanks:) Any information that I can use or share with others is really what this blog is for, well that and my rants:). I use a product called Zogi, it is a fruit and vegetable nutrition drink! great stuff! as well as some other natural products, they have made a huge difference for me! stop by again and share some more, if your a blogger s well, i'd be happy to exchange links!

10:49 AM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Blogger I am, says sam. www.mdmhvonpa.blogspot.com

i'm already linked to you

11:58 PM  
Blogger ckays1967 said...

hi...I know I just stumbled upon your blog....


but I have MS and I take JuicePlus. .......

I love it because it is the only thing that heals my bruising from the injections.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home