Wednesday, September 06, 2006

MS Links for info and hope

In my early post I had forgotten that I promised to include some more links and information today! THe above link was a pretty good read, but what I enjoyed was this link
http://www.msif.org/applications/profiles/latest.rm

People with MS a great spot to learn more about what others are going through, and yet another spot to share information, educate ourselves, this windows can literally be windows of hope!(on a bad day I would call it misery loves company!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Chris said...

Just a fellow M.Ser stopping by to say "hi". Check out my blog if you want to. I got diagnosed 3 years ago.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Multiple sclerosis and me said...

Miss chris Will definately check out your blog, always love to read what others experience, what challenges they are facing and what solutions they are finding!

7:51 AM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

I've got a whole LOAD of ms links of fellow MS Surviors at my site. You would be surprised at what a motley yet determined group we are!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home