Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Quick fact and updates

Not a lot to talk about today, but I needed to make a brief appearance and bring you up to date on some happenings!

1) my Phone friend Mary is getting stronger and better by the day! Her voice is much clearer, and she has stood up for a longer period of time each day! I missed her calls today but will definitely give her a call tomorrow and update you all on her! Mary may blog her own story! I'll be sure to link you all to it if she does, an amazing women she is !

2) my second friend is not noticing a huge difference with her leg, but her fatigue is gone and she is feeling much better! I am so sure her leg is going to get better I challenged her to a game of Hop Scotch ! Imagine the 2 of us hopping around if the legs aren't better, we will tape it and send it to one of those funniest home video shows!

Other than that things are going quite well for me, Will continue to update on a regular basis. I am always looking for more MS blogs to link to so if anyone have a list I would love to hear about them!

2 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Hop Scotch even! Whew!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Multiple sclerosis and me said...

Well I guess we were warped enough to find trying to hop funny! Not sure what that says about our sanity! We certainly are not ready for the Boston marathon! lol

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home