Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sharing the news

I must tell you I resisted making this post, I really did not want to turn this into an advertisement, but at this stage I feel compelled to share with you what it is I am taking. In my previous post I mentioned a couple of friends who started taking the same products I am, and they are both noticing a difference already! Its not a cure, we all know that doesnt exist! But each of us is noticing a drop off in our symptoms, a renewed energy!

I will not sink to the neon sign stage of advertising my products! No flashing lights, no blue light specials in aisle three! If your interested in information about what I am taking and what its done for me drop me a line! Ok maybe thats not exactly subtle, but really I just want to share with you whats helped me...nothing wrong with that ...right?

I will keep you posted on my friends and let you know how they are making out as well as update my condition! Please forgive this sort of almost adevertisment, I posted it because of what its done for me, and if I wasnt selling the products I would have told you about it long ago! So in the interest of not being self promoting I kept it to myself, (I hope thats as confusing to the rest of you as it is to me when I read it)I guess I wanted this blog to be about me and MS and not about selling product, but the product has become a part of my MS experience. I shall sign off here and not advertise any further! IF you need me i'll be alongside the road wearing one of the sandwhich boards dancing for pennies!

4 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

A living example is a greater example than any flashing neon. Of course, some people are hard to convince.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Multiple sclerosis and me said...

I think the neon signs and constant bombaredment of advertisements makes as all a little cynical! I found hundreds of offers for products that would "help". I researched and discovered much of this was over my head! I went with this company, mostly because they have a 90 day money back guarnatee on their products. I figured nothing to lose, and I know from the studying I have done Diet and nutrition are major factors!

1:43 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

I'd like to know what things there are out there to take for M.S. I'm off Copaxone right now and am researching many ideas. Any you can send my way are always appreciated. :)

9:05 AM  
Blogger Multiple sclerosis and me said...

Miss chris I take 3 all natural products
1)Youth Renew(heps with te release of HGH)
2)Aloe Vison- I high concentrated ALoe product, which includes green teas as well
3)Power of 3- a combination multi vitamin, calcuim/protein supplement, and a Zoji(A mix of dark red/purple fruits)

I can not begin to tell you how effective they have been for me! I am just about to update a post, check it out, exciting stuff!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home