Thursday, October 12, 2006

Odds and Ends and bits and pieces

Hmm where to start,

I recently spoke with my previous employer, as I am no longer able to drive do to extreme Vertigo, I can no longer work in outside sales. Hats off to my boss, He was caring compassionate, and truly concerned for me! He is also trying to get a Job geared up to work from home. Those things alone are worthy of a mention and a large measure of respect! Even better than that he didn't allow it to change our relationship! We have always been a bit on the sarcastic side (in a fun way) and enjoyed taking shots at one another! His threat of physically assaulting me, and not being scared of my cane, and his snide comments all managed to something that few have been able to do, ignore the MS and just carry on like we always did. Thanks to both my bosses for all the advice, assistance and help you have provided, my skin crawls to write this but .......
Your both great guys, great friends and excellent mentors I have nothing but respect for both of you!

Ok now that my skins done crawling, and I have showered atleast partially washing away the dirty feeling I get from speaking nicely about my employers unto the rest ...

After all the stress I vented about in the last post thanks to all who made suggestions! For future information the next timeI get stressed I have purchased a Strait jacket, and plan on having it put on, than running(ok more hobbling quickly) through the local Walmart screaming, IT may provide some comic relief or an arrest, I'll let ya know!.....

We have continued to introduce others to the natural products we are taking and are getting great results! and we are actually starting to make a pretty good dollar doing it! We do have 2 other MS patient that will be blogging about their results as well as 6 people blogging about their weight lose effort's and success. Not sure IF I will link to all them, I do not want my blog to become an infomercial!

Last but not least, in reference to an earlier post, Katie, my daughter, has become our household MS expert. Althougth only 8, in her mind she may be the worlds leading authority on MS now. Lucky for me her cure for most symptoms are a hug, a kiss and a snuggle! In all seriousness I think she is onto something!

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Chris said...

I think your daughter's onto something to! What a sweetie. Hugs and kisses from our kids are magic as far as I'm concerned.

11:48 AM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

When your kids are not driving you nuts, they are driving you to move forward and upward. :)

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home